Offering Free Shipping on orders over a specified cart value is a great way to increase your Average Order Value (AOV). Here’s how to create a Free Shipping Method for your store.
Add a Free Shipping Scenario
- Click the Shipping menu button, then select Shipping Scenarios from the drop-down list.
- Set Visibility to On.
- Enter the Shipping Scenario Title as ‘Free Shipping’.
Set The Free Shipping Scenario Condition
- Leave the Default settings under Condition Match, Product Filtering, and Products with Custom Shipping Charges.
- Click the Add Another Condition button.
- Click the Condition field. Then from the list of options, select Total under the Whole Cart Conditions section.
- Set the Condition to Equals.
- Enter the Value as the cart subtotal that qualifies the customer for free shipping – e.g ’75’ if the amount is $75.00 dollars.
Create A Shipping Method
- In the Shipping Methods section, click Add Shipping Method beside the Shipping Zone that qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Create a Title for your Shipping Method – e.g. ‘Free Shipping’.
Select The Shipping Calculation Method
- In the Calculate Shipping Based On section, select Combined Total under the Combined Product Values section.
Enter The Shipping Costs
- In the Shipping Costs section, click the Add Another Shipping Cost button.
- Under Up To, enter the ~ symbol.
- Enter the Shipping Cost as 0 (zero).
- Leave all Optional settings blank.
Save Your Shipping Method
Click the Save button to save your Shipping Method!
Create Additional Shipping Methods
Repeat the Create A Shipping Method steps above for each additional Shipping Zone that qualifies for Free Shipping.
Save Your Settings
- When you return to the Edit Shipping Scenario screen, click the Save button!