While you’re using Intuitive Shipping in Sandbox mode, we encourage you to keep your current rates active so that customers can continue to check out while you’re testing Intuitive Shipping in the background. In most cases, you current rates are probably coming from Shopify.
Intuitive Shipping cannot override Shopify’s shipping rates.
What does that mean?
First, when you test your shipping setup in Sandbox mode, rates that are set up in Shopify will still appear during test checkouts along with rates from Intuitive Shipping.
This is normal.
Only you can see the rates generated by Intuitive Shipping while you’re in Sandbox. Your customers cannot see rates from our system and will continue to see rates coming from Shopify – or another third-party rate provider if you’re using one – until your Intuitive Shipping billing plan has been activated.
Second, when you activate Intuitive Shipping, you’ll need to delete your Shopify Shipping Rates so they stop appearing at checkout.
Remove Your Shopify Shipping Rates
1) Test your Intuitive Shipping setup before removing rates from Shopify. This will ensure that the rates from our system are being displayed as expected while your customers continue to check out using your Shopify rates.
2) After you finish testing Intuitive Shipping and you’re ready to make your setup live, go to your Shopify Admin page, then click Settings at the bottom of the sidebar menu.
3) Click Shipping and delivery.
4) In the Shipping section, click Manage rates.
If you are using Shopify’s Profiles feature, we strongly recommend moving all of your products into a single General Profile.
5) Click the three dots beside a Shopify rate, then click Delete on the drop-down list.
6) Repeat Steps 1 to 5 for each Shopify rate in each of your Shipping Zones.
7) Click the Save button at the top right of the page to save your changes. Once the save is complete, rates from Shopify can no longer be displayed at checkout.
8) If you have not already done so, return to Intuitive Shipping to select and activate a billing plan. While you’re still in Sandbox mode, rates from Intuitive Shipping cannot be displayed to customers.
Learn how to do more with Intuitive Shipping or check out our FAQ.