While you’re using Intuitive Shipping in Sandbox mode, we encourage you to keep your current rates active so that customers can continue to check out while you’re testing Intuitive Shipping in the background. In most cases, you current rates are probably coming from Shopify.
Intuitive Shipping cannot override Shopify’s shipping rates.
What does that mean?
First, when you test your shipping setup in Sandbox, any rates you have set up in Shopify will still appear during test checkouts.
This is normal. Only you can see the rates generated by Intuitive Shipping while you’re in Sandbox. Your customers cannot see rates from our system and will continue to see rates coming from Shopify – or another third-party rate provider if you’re using one – until your Intuitive Shipping billing plan has been activated.
Second, when you activate Intuitive Shipping, you’ll need to delete your Shopify Shipping Rates so they stop appearing at checkout.
Remove Your Shopify Shipping Rates
2) After you finish testing and you’re ready to make your setup live, go to your Shopify Admin page, then click Settings at the bottom of the sidebar menu.
3) Click Shipping and delivery.
4) In the Shipping section, click Manage rates.
If you are using Shopify’s Profiles feature, we strongly recommend moving all of your products into a single General Profile.
5) Click the three dots beside a Shopify rate, then click Delete on the drop-down list.
6) Repeat Steps 1 to 5 for each Shopify rate in each of your Shipping Zones.
7) Click the Save button at the top right of the page to save your changes!