Product Dimensions are only required if you are calculating shipping using Live Rates.
This guide will teach you how to enter dimensions for Multiple products simultaneously. To learn how to enter dimensions for Single products, click here.
Export Your Product Data
- Click the Shipping menu button, then select Products from the drop-down list.
- Click the Export button to export your Products list as a CSV file.
- Find the email containing the CSV file attachment.
- Open the CSV file using a spreadsheet program – e.g. Microsoft Excel.
- Save the file to your computer.
Add Product Dimensions
- In the CSV file, enter the Length, Width, Height and Weight of the shipping size of each Product and Variant – e.g. if a t-shirt is folded to dimensions 12 x 8 x 1 inches, that is the shipping size.
- Save the CSV file. Be sure to note the folder location on your computer.
Import Your Product Dimensions
- Go back to Intuitive Shipping.
- If you’re not already on the Products List, click the Shipping menu button, then Select Products from the drop-down list.
- Click the Import button.
- From the Import Product Settings pop-up box, click Choose File and select the saved CSV file from your computer. Then click Import.
- Check to make sure all of your Product dimensions are displayed on your Products list.
What’s Next: Create a Combined Shipping Method