Intuitive Shipping lets you create a simple Rate Combination. By combining Shipping Rates, you can charge separate Shipping Costs based on specific Conditions. Then you can combine Shipping Costs together for a single shipping option at checkout.
- Click the Shipping menu button, then select Shipping Scenarios from the drop-down list.
- Create a new Shipping Scenario or click on an existing Scenario.
- Under Shipping Methods at the bottom of the Edit Shipping Scenario page, click an existing Shipping Method or add a new Shipping Method.
- In the Combine Shipping Methods section, assign a Shipping Tag.
Combine Shipping Methods
Let’s say you have two Vendors, each with a different Shipping Scenario. If you don’t assign Tags and create a Combined Shipping Method, a customer who buys products from both vendors could see multiple shipping options – per Vendor – at checkout rather than a combined rate.
- Click the Shipping menu button, then Select Combine Shipping Methods from the drop-down list.
- Click the Add Combination button.
Create Display Settings
Choose how the Combined Shipping Method will be presented to your customers.
- Enter the Title of the Combined Shipping Method that the customer will see at checkout.
- Select how the Title of the Combined Shipping method will be generated.
- Enter a Service Code – e.g. ‘Express’ (Optional)
- Select how the Service Code will be generated from the Combined Shipping Method.
- Enter the Delivery Time (in business days) that will be displayed to your customers during checkout (Optional).
- Select how the Delivery Time will be generated from the Combined Shipping Method.
- Enter a Description for your Shipping Method (Optional). The Description will appear below the Shipping Method Title at checkout.
- Select how the Description will be generated from the Combined Shipping Method.
- Under Condition, select whether or not all of the Shipping Tags in the formula must have a value.
- Under Calculation Method, select how the Combined Shipping Costs will be calculated. You can choose Sum, Average, Lowest or Highest.
- Add the Tags that will be used to combine the Shipping Methods.
- To create custom calculation formulas, click Advanced Settings (Optional). We recommend this option for advanced users only.
Save Your Settings
- Click the Save button!