Automate Shipping Profiles lets you view all of your activity from the past seven (7) days.
- Click Activity on the main menu.
- To view all of your activity, scroll through the list. By default, your most recent activity is listed first.
- Click the Right Arrow Button to advance to the next page of activity.
- Click the Left Arrow Button to return to the previous page of activity.
You can filter specific activity from the past seven (7) days by using any combination of filters, including Product Variant Title, Profile Conditions and Shipping Profile.
- Type any product variant into the Search field – e.g. ‘Business Jacket’ – then press Enter. The Activity list will update to show only the activity for products containing the keywords ‘Business Jacket’.
- Or, select a Profile Condition from the drop-down list to filter by conditions. Only activity for products associated with the selected Profile Condition will be displayed.
- Or, select a Shipping Profile from the drop-down list to filter by a shipping profile. Only activity for products associated with the selected Shipping Profile will be displayed.
- Or, combine any or all of the above options to display even more specific activity.
To learn how to do more with Automate Shipping Profiles, click here.